“I want to make a claim for an accident I’ve had at work, but I’m not sure if I can claim or what I need to do next“c
We take care of your work accident compensation claims for you, all you need to do is contact us now at 8009788954
If you’ve been hurt in an accident at work, in any sort of situation, from construction sites to offices, then you could be able to claim compensation which will help cover you for your loss of pay or earnings, any future loss of earnings and of course to compensate you for your injuries and stress.
Our specialist work injury lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve - but you will need to act quickly as delaying your work injury claim could mean that you lose out…
The first thing you need to do is take our quick test by clicking on the tab on the left of this page, and if you can answer “yes” to all of them, we can help you NOW…
We will make sure that everything is handled for you at the right time, and our solicitors will always be on hand to answer any questions you have about your claim so you don’t need to worry about a thing.
Accident At Work Compensation Claim ? Don’t worry you can’t be dismissed for claiming
The law sets out many rules to protect you from accidents at work and compensate you if you are injured whilst working. You are entitled to compensation if it is proved that the workplace accident was someone else’s fault – this could be your employer, a fellow employee or another company based at your place of work.
Employers in any area of work have to ensure that their employees are safe at all times. In order to do this, they should carry out risk assessments, make sure all tools are safe to use, provide health and safety training and, where needed, should also provide workers with protective equipment. This can take the form of a helmet, overalls, breathing mask, a pair of safety goggles or something as small as earplugs.
Types of work accident compensation claim
The type of workplace accident that you can usually file a claim for might involve injuries from:
- Unsuitable, damaged or faulty work equipment
- An unsafe system of work
- Dangerous working practices
- Contact with dangerous or hazardous materials
- Poor health and safety procedures (or none at all!)
Also please remember that if you are awarded compensation it will not come directly from your employer themselves, it will be paid by their Employers Liability Insurance (every employer has to have this insurance policy by law), And you can’t be dismissed by your employer for making a claim against them, that it is against the law.
We are the number one choice for work injury claims
Our experienced panel of seasoned work injury solicitors are considered to be among the very best in their fields in the country. We work with specialists in every area of work place injury litigation and, regardless of whether you want to make a compensation claim for any type of injury, a workplace accident, mesothelioma or any type of negligence matter, we can match your case to a solicitor that specialises in your specific type of work accident injury claim.
You can trust us with your claim
We are not a call centre and our team pride themselves on delivering the highest standard of client service. That’s because we know that you’re in need of recognition and help – not delays and excuses. We will always make sure to return your calls within a few hours.
The claim process (How It Works)
To help you understand the process should you decide to allow us to help you make a compensation claim we created the following simple, five step guide;
1. Fill in a simple online claim form, or call one of our advisors on 0800 978 8954.
2. We will discuss your injuries and what happened with you.
3. The advisor will find the best solicitor in your area to handle your claim, saving you both time and effort.
4. Your chosen solicitor will then begin to work on your case right away and will advise you every step of the way during the entire claim.
5. If you win your case, you receive every penny of the compensation you are awarded. All of the services provided by your solicitor are completely free, as it is the other sides insurance that is responsible for paying all of the costs (see below).
We don’t take a penny of your compensation
Our service is completely cost free. This is because we work on a no win, no fee basis and, win or lose, you will not have to pay any money to make a claim. That’s right, making an accident claim with Claims Review is 100% completely cost free.
This is because:
- If your work accident compensation claim is successful our solicitors can recover their costs and fees from your employer’s liability insurance in addition to your accident compensation award.
- If your claim is unsuccessful, we guarantee that you will be fully protected from all costs and fees.
- Our solicitors pay our costs (this is not taken from your compensation)
So, if you need help following an accident or an injury at work, call us now 0800 978 8954 (free) and we’ll offer some no obligation initial advice as to whether you have a valid compensation claim. From there we’ll refer you to one of our panel firms
You can reach us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the form on this page or through our Freephone number 0800 978 8954.
How do you make a claim if you have been hurt at work?
You can make a start by contacting us and get free, confidential, no obligation advice, call us on 0800 978 8954 or make a work accident claim online.